Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I would propose a sliding scale from 50 to 1 points would be awarded to each persons selections. Each person can select up to 50 recordings if they choose and we leave the number on the tally unlimited and could therefore end up with, theoretically, 250 entries. I think that it will be interesting to see how the balance plays out.

If you wish, I can track the nominations with comments in some organized fashion that can be posted or circulated. I might also suggest that we could also circulate a binder of burned copies of the nominations so that people can give them a solid listen without making the investment on all 250 possible recordings. ( I think that we could agree that we can do this guilt free considering the numbers of cd’s that are bound to purchased by the lot of us though this process)

No comments: