Monday, May 02, 2005

Well I guess Im greatfull that there was a bit of a rant at Kyles , since it has jump started the metabeats site again. I cant tell you how sick I was at seeing my last blog everytime I checked for signs of life. ( now that Ive said that Im sure no one will wright another blog for some time and I will be fated to live thru this again..)

Re BJM I have a couple discs. "their satanic majesties 2nd request" , which is pretty good stoner stonesesque (but more fucked with) messy rock. I prefer their more recent disc however, "and this is our music" which I find less repetitive and tighter....but along the same lines. YOu could also consider a recent 2 disc compilation. I dont think they merrit more then 1 or 2 discs or a couple dozen ripped tracks...but they are pretty great when you are in the mood for it.
s

No comments: