Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hey boys, glad to see you're enjoying my noggin.

Kyle, good outing Saturday, though I can only imagine it got a little sloppier after my very early departure. Apparently you and Mats Sundin are only four or five days apart in age, by the way. Man.

Re wine tasting, always a fantastic idea. The D/W's are not 100% on either of those days, unfortunately only because we have baby-sitting type adventures already planned for this weekend and the 4th, so may be pushing our luck to do something on the weekend(s) in between (ahh, kids). I'll check with V and get back to you.

For the music club, how do you suggest we handle downloaded (iTunes) selections? I imagine they will constitute 20-30% of my purchases for the next little while, so am reluctant to also buy the disk (though I will likely do it on a selective basis).....but sharing a generic Memorex disk with the group will lack a little oomph. Everyone OK with that or will I get the cold shoulder?

No comments: