Sunday, February 12, 2006

Mey and I ran into a larger than life-size version of Brian's mug this afternoon in one of the underground walkways downtown. He truly is the man about town.

Finally getting back to normal after having a few too many on Friday night. Good times even if the music was crap. Do I really need to explain to the uninitiated why hearing Steely Dan at full club volume in 2006 can't be a good thing.

Kyle mentioned on Friday night that we might be overdue for a wine tasting. I wouldn't mind hosting one before we take off on our vacation but there are probably only two Saturdays that would work. I'm thinking either February 25 or March 11. Any interest gents? I'm open to suggestions for a theme and Marc is only allowed to come on the condition that he actually sticks around long enough to taste the stuff.

No comments: