Thursday, February 09, 2006

I saw the same ad in the papers on the weekend, and even though I know it is not Brian, It is a perfect resemblance, I showed it to Yvette and she concurred...its very dishartening to think there are 2 of them out there, god ....perhaps there are even more, imagine Brian clones ruling the world....

I look forward to hearing the Belle & Sebastian, but im thinking do I reallty need 17 of their discs, well maybe I do......

finally, on a disc buying note, you will be interested to know that you can buy cds from Amazon.ca under the lising " new and used " waaaaay cheaper then under their regular listings,...After picking the album you want ( in my case a double cd Glen Cambell compilation I could only find for $38 after taxes in Toronto),click where it says items new and used, click on new and you get american independant cd store suppliers, click on one of the cheaper ones which has high customer satisfaction, and 2 weeks later I received a new sealed copy for $19 canadian including delivery and taxes ( 1/2 the price of the amazon listing and 1/2 the price if I bought it here)....
couse no one actually buys cds nowadays....especially Glen campbell ones at that!

No comments: