Thursday, February 16, 2006

well ....ya dont check out metabeats for a few days and .......bamm..such vitriolic attacks against the junos.....Its good to see sir kyle so riled up....Im with you on this... but I am so tired of it all , its hard to get up the rage anymore, although it is particularely gauling givin the particularly hot canadian scene these days, I mean fuck there has to be at least 20 bands now that could get the nod ahead of blue rodeo and those other fuck nuts......Ok so maybe I can still get up the rage......
by the way.....didnt someone mention something about wine tasting, Ill be at a Marlie game w Rhys (he said nodding knowingly at Brians smug face) on the 25th but I think we can make the 11th....buy the way ...the new Cat Power is the greatest (pardon the pun).....at least this year...for me., Ill bring it along.....
s

No comments: