Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Marc, I'm disappointed that your audio set up does not dwarf your revenue generating equipment. Or perhaps you're hiding a subwoofer behind one of those monitors.

Bri, wasn't shitting on you but on the Eagles. Get that they are accomplished musicians but why put all that effort into sounding half assed? I say this as someone not completely immune to the charms of the genre, loving, as I do, the beautiful harmonic strains of America and Fleetwood Mac. But we'll agree to disagree for now. Or settle by knife fight.

It's hard to credibly pivot from a dissing of one band to an admission of a guilty pleasure ("So you don't like the Eagles but you like X?! Are you kidding me?!?") so I'll wait until Derek chimes in. I'll also work on a few less smart ass, god-themed driving songs. Did enjoy Deeman's choice of both 'Motor Away' by GBV and 'Faron Young' by Prefab.

No comments: