Saturday, January 28, 2012

Derek, I thought of doing some folk rock...in fact at one point when we were to be doing genres
I thought of folk rock as a great category...but up against heavy all out any genre wars I elected to play a handfull of songs that I thought were stronger as stand alone songs ( and they fell pretty flat anyway) ... I wasnt sure any 1 song off any of the classic folk albums could withstand a vote.. for me folk rock is an album thing...the whole albums are great right through but I wasnt sure any 1 song was so much better then the rest that it would translate.... (yet tuesdays gone with the wind by LS did exceptionally well), so maybe I was wrong......
Brian I like your through out and am deciding what 5 underrated albums to play.... some will be quite rare and some may be severely underrated albums by known artists for me.....
s

No comments: