Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I prefer Marc's idea vis-a-vis scoring the rounds. Potentially 6 points to be had if everyone votes for your song over your opponents. Also means that even in a tight battle you can still pick up 2 points rather than a zero should the vote come in at 4-2 in your opponents favour.

I also think that for the first 5 rounds we simply play the music, vote each round then tally points and break for pizza when we're 2 to 3 hours in. Then we tally at the end of every 2 rounds subsequently, leaving it all in the mix for round 10.

To expedite the voting we simply have each gents name 10 times on a piece of paper and simply throw it in the hat/pail after each 2 song battle voting for your preferred song.

My only question would be do we draw names in each of the 10 rounds for our dance partner? What if I draw Stuart each and every round? Other than I garner maximum points available.

No comments: