Monday, January 16, 2012

thoughts:
I am not worried about going 1st or 2nd on a individual " match" , I hope our mrmmories can remember the 1 song played 5 minutes earlier.....

I like the blind vote that gets tallied at the end so that if I am losing bad i will never know until the final count....

I do not think we should have a 5 minute limit... For me it is about quality songs and..... what the fuck ? , are we now doing commercial a.m. radio format?...( We are supposed to be getting pleasure from this remember?) lets say that you can only bring 1 really long song 10 minutes long, but anything up to 8 minutes or so should be fine.. I dont think we will have that many frankly....( I am sure there will be a bunch or 3 minute punk and early rock songs to offset the time or a few longer ones)..... for the record I dont have many if any that long so I am not biased..

so 10 sets of 6 songs each 60 songs = 5 hours....midnightish... sounds good to me

No comments: