Monday, January 09, 2012

I think the only thing I would add to Brian's comments which for some reason he has posted in the film festival blog is that we agreed to go by the year of an album's release. So in my case several singles were released by M.I.A in 2004 that subsequently showed up on her 2005 album release "Arular". As I have 2004 as one of my years I would not be allowed to play the songs released as singles in 2004.

Agree with Brian on compilations. As in 1979 which saw the release of the Who's "Quadrophenia" and also "The Kids Are Alright". Once again I would not be permitted to spin the tracks from either of these records.

Does anyone have an issue with us not being permitted to play any of the tracks that were played at edition #1 of this contest back in 2010. I don't want to hear Stuart play the same dozen tracks he played 2 years ago.

No comments: