Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nice Kyle, thanks. On the point of allocation between the years, rather than a rigid 50/50 allocation between years, I had proposed a maximum 2/3 - 1/3 refreshed after each three songs - so you would have had to play one of each year by the end of the third round. And the same holds at the end of the sixth and ninth rounds. I offered this up only to allow a bit more flexibility as we play....plus personally I've had more fun diving into 1978 and so my preference would be to feature that year more. F05 has proven to be just a bit too recent to feel like as much of a "journey", if you'll pardon the gay self-actualization semantic. I'd also be happy to open it up further - ie play whatever year you want. Strong supporters or objectors to any of these suggestions - 50/50 , 67/33, wide open?

I like the Big Board idea. Any volunteers to bring a piece of bristol board?

No comments: