Saturday, January 14, 2012

I was thinking about the number of songs as well, and figure if we stay on track we could do a round in 30 minutes or so (maybe forty when Marc and Mike start into the Yes and Genesis catalogues lol) so if we get rolling at 7 (do-able?) and go to midnight that'd be 10 songs each. I'll be going to 4 am, but don't expect all of the rest of you to keep pace. Seems a lot of work for 10 songs eh? Yikes. Anyway, the other question is, what proportion of each year (of our two) do we need to feature. I was thinking a maximum of 2/3 from one year, so for every three songs that you play, only 2 can come from the same year.....something like that. I'm easy on that so let's hear from others.

And Stu in terms of your CSN question (wild guess on my part) the live track will be attached to the year of its own release, not of the original studio recording.

No comments: