Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ok.....please I get it.....I will not play anything from 1969 that I played before..... Geeze Louise....
In fact, since you all hate me before we even start this game, I have decided to play only Neil Diamond songs from 1994.......(I will still beat Derek.....)

re release dates: I think the simple rule is the original release date of the song itself is what counts ..if the single came first like in the 60's or 70's then that is the year... if the single came after its album release then its the album release date...and I guess we have to pick North American release date as the sensible option as we are North Americans....

( Does anyone have the list of what we played at marcs at the decades battle as I only recall some of what I played.. Can you recall if we posted it to metabeats , if so i will look back and try to find it)

No comments: