Tuesday, January 24, 2012

yes thanks much Kyle and Brian for hosting...so to speak... both efforts appreciated much....

Random thoughts:

-It is interesting how we all chose some obscure tracks...that actually won even though they were sometimes virginal listens for some people.... I was going to suggest that we formalise that you have to pick a couple of obscure tracks in the future matches but our tough bunch seem to self regulate...( In short if you only pick classics you are sure to pay for this with the voting)...so no need to add any rule changes here

- I voted against myself twice... I would be curious to see how often you all voted against yourself.( Mike was particularly selfless)..post this info if you already have not please......

I like Marcs idea of addign the 80's into the mix , so maybe 3 songs from three different decades plus 1 floater from another decade for a total of 10 rounds again next time??? I liked 10 rounds as a maximum, it felt perfect and not the gruelsome affair I worried about..

If we do this again with the no repeat rules , it may get more and more interesting each time we do it....

No comments: