Thursday, January 05, 2012

Marc, Funny thing, in that I sent an email to Derek last night decrying my choice of 1978 - apparently many of the songs / artists I was thinking of are from 1979 - and suggesting a trade. Dman replied saying he had the same thought, but about 1980. Ha. So it would seem that nobody is happy, unless of course you took the uber-safe choice of a 60's / 90's combo. Booooooo. But rather than create utter chaos by suggesting we re-draft, I'm of the mind that we soldier on and find the nuggets in these years. I've spent a night (post-denial of my choice) focusing on 78 and think I have a fair bit to work with now. And I can't help but think that the votes may be harder to come by for those who opted for the safe choice this time round :). A Day in the Life will get a backlash-thumbs-down, who knows? And anything off of Let if Bleed will likely be boo'ed out of the room. Game on!

Oz is 26 degrees and a perfect mix of beach and tropical rain forest in northern New South Wales.

No comments: